Day 1: Arrive in Managua. Transportation to hotel for early dinner and free night. Our recommendation is La Finca in Managua, just tell them Tomflies.com sent you!
Day 2: Early self-guided walking tour of downtown (Old Cathedral, Plaza de la Revolucion, Parque Central, monuments to Simon Bolivar and Ruben Dario). Transportation after lunch to San Juan del Sur. Dinner and free night.
Day 3: Free full day in San Juan del Sur. Hike to Cristo de la Misericordia, relax on the beach, transport to Playa Maderas for optional surf lesson.
Day 4: Early breakfast followed by optional zip line tour, horseback riding, or beach-bumming in the morning. Transportation after lunch to Granada. Dinner and free night.
Day 5: Early guided tour of Granada (cemetery, La Polvora fort, Xalteva Church, cathedral). Lunch and free afternoon to explore the city.
Day 6: Early breakfast and return to Managua. Guided tour of Masaya Volcano and craft market of Masaya city.
Day 7: Breakfast and free time before transportation to Managua airport.
Option for 9 days: add Popoyo
Option for 11 days: add Popoyo and Leon
- Price is quoted per person based on double occupancy.
- Prices are subject to change until the time of booking.
- All itineraries are flexible based on traveler preference.
- Purchasing a package through the cart places a hold on the trip and a Wanderlust Consultant will contact you with details on how to proceed with booking.
Inclusions: Accommodation, transportation between cities including to and from the airport, guided tour of Granada, guided tour of Masaya
Exclusions: Airfare, all meals (unless provided by the hotel), gratuities, tours indicated as optional
– Check out our blog for cool photos and inspiration on Nicaragua!